PROXIMA SZA-C-0G03 GNSS SMD Active Antenna 1559 – 1610 MHz
Ultra-Low power GNSS active antenna (1.1mA current consumption). Synzen have created the optimal solution for GNSS applications that simplify the design in process and allows you to focus on the product. This active antenna provides a high performing antenna combined with an amplifying front end to boost this signal as well as provide out of band filtering to prevent receiver saturation.
• Ultra-low current consumption: 1.1mA
• For GNSS Applications 1559 to 1610MHz
• Highly Resistant to detuning
• Supply voltage 1.1 V to 3.6 V
• SMD component supplied in Tape and reel
• High performance comparable to large ceramic patch type