SIRIUS b SZC-C-1G18 GNSS SMD Antenna 1559 – 1610 MHz
An ultra compact and high-performance solution for embedded design. Synzen have created the optimal solution for GNSS applications that simplify the design in process. This antenna resonates best paced at the center of the longest PCB edge and produces a near omni directional pattern unlike patch antennas meaning the device orientation is less critical.
• For GNSS Applications 1559 to 1610MHz
• Highly Resistant to detuning
• Clean resonance with no unwanted out of band response.
• SMD component supplied in Tape and reel
• Ideal for wearable or smaller designs.
• Simple design in with no additional clearance needed
• Suitable for sealing with resin/potting compounds